September 29, 2015

Food shopping in Flensborg


During my last shopping trip to Flensborg, Germany I found these three new food items, which managed to find their way into my shopping backet together with yogurt, sausages, cat food etc.

The first has a cake kit for a Orea pie, which caught my eye. I will later tell you, how I found this cake kit.

The second thing was a mixture of marzipan and marmalade !!!!! Strange thing, which caught my interest.

And the third and final thing was another version of speculoos, which I absolute adore and can not live without !!! I also refer to this as Belgian Nutella :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...