January 18, 2015

PINK PASSION


Why not start of the Sunday with a glass of freshly made juice ? Well for the last month I have been starting most mornings with a glass of home-made juice instead of the orange or apple juice, which you can buy in the suoermarket. And I just love to drink my home-made juice in the morning :-)

It was very fascinating to make this juice called PINK PASSION, and see how 50 g of red beet (1 tiny little red beet) completely took over the entire colour of this juice !!! Another amazing thing about this juice is, that despite all it´s many vegetable the overall taste sensation is actually quiet sweet.

As I wanted to use up the broccoli, I decided to increase from 1/4 to ½ broccoli, when I made this use.

I normally make a bigger portion of the juice, and when I store the remaining juice cold in the refrigerator for 1-1½ days. All the many part of the juicer fills quiet a lot in the dish washer, so this is why I normally makes a bigger portion.

PINK PASSION: 2 servings

  • 1½ apple - core and stem removed
  • ½ cucumber
  • ½ squash
  • ½ lemon - with peel
  • ½ pineapple
  • 50 g red beet
  • 2 cm ginger
  • ½ broccoli incl stem
  • 3 carrots
  1. Clean and rinse all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Juice the lemon in between the apple.
  4. Pour into a glass and enjoy :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...