November 15, 2014

The kitchen is ready for moving in



Today is the big moving day for my new kitchen:-) And it is "almost" done !

The following things is still missing:
  • The carpenter still needs to put up the baseboards along the kitchen floor, which will be done next week.
  • Replacing the black granite counter top with a "real" light granite counter top including the kitchen sink. The original tabletop broke under the fitting process at stone shop.
  • Treatment of granite worktops with anti-stain so that the surface be closed off  for liquid.
  • Setting up the glass on half-wall next to the hob.
  • Setting up the ceramic tiles on the wall below the cabinets. So here I am living with a "rough cool look".
I will let the pictures speak for themselves, while I begin to fill all the many cupboards and drawers with all my kitchen stuff.

I wish you a nice week-end out where on the other side of the screen.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...