July 13, 2011

Freshly picked raspberries for breakfast


Finally the raspberries in my little garden are starting to ripe in different tempos. I have been eating a small hand full the last two evenings, while I have been watering all the different plant pots in the garden.

However, this morning I decided to eat my breakfast cereals together with freshly picked raspberries on top.

It feels great just to open the door to the garden, take the breakfast bowl in the hand and go picking raspberries direct from the bush. Perfect breakfast concept and excellent taste.

2 comments:

  1. Looks just great :)


    Cheers


    Pelle
    Iphone reparation
    http://www.mobilreparationer.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pelle !

    It looks great and the taste is just so perfect :-)

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...